What to expect when you purchase a session:
- Please check to see that your availability matches the tutor you sign up with.
- Pay attention to each tutors time zone.
- Please allow 48 hours for your tutor to reach out to you via email!
- Please allow at least 1 week for scheduling a session #Life *sometimes it may be sooner but be patient
- If you are testing within a week, this may not be the best option for you.
- DO NOT BOOK IF YOU NEED A SESSION WITHIN 48 HOURS. Love you. Mean it.
Who is this Kat Chick?
Hi! I am Kathryn “Kat” Goerges and I am a BCBA living in Southern California! I currently work at a non-profit organization serving individuals with disabilities of all ages. My professional area of focus is supporting individuals who exhibit severe or dangerous behavior in educational and adult settings. Personally, I LOVE the study of behavioral concepts to develop and move forward in all areas of my life. I believe DEEPLY in an “always forward” mentality and in living my life with a growth mindset. I love to help others get in touch with their growth mindset too 🙂 Find me @alwaysforward_aba!
- English only, sorry, basic AF, so wish I spoke more languages!
Times Usually Available
- This California Baby operates on Pacific Coast Time!
- Monday-Friday : 8am – 9am PST and Flexible Evenings Time Slots
- Saturday & Sunday : Flexible
- Maximum of 5 sessions per week or 20 sessions per month
Favorite ABA Topics To Teach
- I LOVE the foundational concepts of ABA (I get HYPED about the attitudes of science and seven dimensions!). Also I LIVE for everything related to Functional Assessment & Analysis and problem behavior intervention. Also I am YA GURL if you want to use some tutoring time to talk self-management, establishing good habits, or moving forward as a human and professional. But honestly, I’ll be STOKED AF on any ABA concept you bring to the table in your tutoring sessions. Each tutoring session is an opportunity to reignite my EXTREME love for ABA while sharing the passion and excitement with you!
In what feels like a previous life, but for a little while I was a singer in a bluegrass band!