**This item includes the “Math & Shit” activity Packet, live review access, and 90-day access to a video recording review of the application problems with ya fav girls going over this stuff inside and out!
Dates of these reviews are:
- December 29th, 2019 at 11 am CST
- January 26th, 2019 at 11 am CST
Is all the math on the BCBA exam #AversiveAF to you? Well, we here at StudyNotesABA have done it again! We made something typically #BoringAF, ya know, #NotBoringAF.
What topics are covered in this packed?
- Continuous Measurement
- Discontinuous Measurement
- Derivative Measures
- Setting Initial Criterion for Increasing/Decreasing Behavior
- NCR and DRO Criterion
- AND ALL THINGS IOA
But like, what makes this actiivty book better than all the other IOA/Math Practice stuff out there?
Valid point, but we’ve got answers:
- It’s an activity book that includes a color-by-number activity to complete as you solve different mathematical problems.
- You get to be a #detective, and solve a mystery that has gained national attention through solving different math problems.
- Each area includes guiding examples, fluency practice, application problems (that are out of order, to mimic the actual exam!), and tips to support you along the way.
- Built in NCR’s, so you get the reinforcement you #deserve
- Print out and frame the Cheat Sheet – perhaps even decorate your house with it, to memorize all the math shit you need to know for the BIG test.
- Personalized test questions (you’ll see what we mean)
- Mad-lib questions that you can make as hilarious and X-rated as your little heart desires
- As always, #RelatableAF scenario questions with the most inappropriate, off-the-chart behavior to make sure you don’t forget this shit
- Amazing layout with pristine work-space to #WorkThatShitOutSo
What can I expect?
37 Pages of problem-solving fun to get you ready for any math content thrown at you on the BCBA examIt took us 100+ hours in a combined effort to make this the best shit out there. We are #obvi committed to helping you pass the f#*cking test! Love you. Mean it.